Sunday 10 June 2012

AS Final Exam Piece


Idea of what the film looked like projected

My final piece for our AS theme of 'Encounters and Experiences' consisted of a Mod Roc screen with casts of various everyday objects attached to it. I then projected a short film I had made which consisted of everything I did in my day, from getting up to going to bed.





The piece reflected my personal everyday encounters and experiences. In this topic I also focused on everyday objects and how they affect and aid our different everyday encounters.
Mod Roc screen



Unfortunately the lighting at the exhibition of the work didn't work very well because it was too light, and so the projection didn't fully show up on the screen and therefore I couldn't get a decent photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment